Metallurgy Chemical Kiln/Cement Rotary Kiln (2.7x42)
|FOB Price:||US $111 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $111/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Export Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Various
- Productivity: Three Production Lines Per Year
- Certification: ISO9001: 2008
- Quality: China Standard
- Warranty: Quality Certification
- Mining Object: Cement,Chemical
- Specification: International standard
- HS Code: 4534534534
- Ceritifcate: ISO CE
- Installation: Under Engineer′s Guide and Training
- Guarantee: 1 Year (Wearing Parts Excluded)
- After Sale Service: for Whole Using Life
- Type: Kiln
- Trademark: HengXing
- Origin: Henan Province China
We can provide kilns with different shapes, including mesh-belt kiln, rotary furnace, tunnel furnace, shuttle kiln, push board kiln, etc. All our rotary kiln features simple structure, reliable and convenient control of production process, few wear parts and high operation rate. If you are looking for rotary kilns with solid structure and stable operation, don't hesitate to contact us.
Introduction of different types of rotary kilns:
1. A cement rotary kiln is primarily used for calcining cement clinker. It can be divided into dry process rotary kilns and wet process rotary kilns.
2. A metallurgy chemical kiln is mainly used for magnetized roasting of lean iron ore, and oxidizing roasting of chrome ore and nickel ore, etc. In steel plants. In refractory plants, this rotary kiln is mainly used for roasting different high-alumina refractories. In aluminium factories, it is mainly used for roasting clinker and aluminum hydroxide. When used in chemical industry, it is mainly used for roasting chrome ores, and chrome powders, and more. 3. Lime kiln is applied to roast active lime and dolomite which are commonly used in steel factories and ferroalloy factories.
Rotary Kiln Features:
1. Through technological innovation, our rotary kiln is designed with international leading wheel catch device, high precision plunger metering pump, high accuracy speed control valve and contact graphite block sealing device, etc.
2. In order to improve machinery automation, an industrial computer is used for showing the calcining condition, and a fluorescent screen is adopted for showing the simulated process flows. An infrared scanner is utilized for transmitting the calcining condition to the computer. These new technologies provide our rotary kiln with strong visual sense, convenient operation and reliable performance. They help stabilize thermal regulation and improve operation efficiency.
4. Comparing with other similar cement production equipment, the operation rate of our rotary kiln increased by 10%, production increased by 5%-10% and heat consumption decreased by 15%. As a professional rotary kiln manufacturer in China, HengXing can also provide full specifications of crushing machines, mineral processing equipment, cement production lines, fertilizer equipment, etc. These products are popular in metallurgy, mine, chemistry, coal and building materials industries due to their excellent performance, high productivity and convenient maintenance.
In order to meet customers' requirements, we also provide impact crusher, cone crusher, magnetic separator, and more. Welcome customers all over the globe to contact us! We sincerely welcome you to visit our company!
|type||technical specification||main reducer||main motor||catch wheel||catch points||weight (t)|
|rotation speed (r/min)||inclination (%)||output (t/h)||type||speed ratio||type||power (kw)||rotation speed (r/min)|
|Φ 1.9/1.6× 36||0.53-1.59||4||2.5-3||JZQ750-1||48.58||JZT-72-4||30||1200/400||machine||3||53|
|Φ 2.1/1.8× 36||0.5-1.51||4||4||UT2-110||163.36||JZS-81||30/10||1410/470||...||3||75|
|Φ 1.2× 25||0.5-1.6||3||1.5||PM650||40.17||JZTY71-4||22||1200/120||...||3||34|
|Φ 1.6× 32||0.158-0.258||3||2||PM750||48.57||JZJY61-4||15||1200/120||...||3||46.82|
|Φ 1.8× 45||0.66-1.98||4||3.5||UT2-110||163.36||JZS-81||30/10||1410/470||...||3||80|
|Φ 2.2× 50||0.125-1.25||3.5||4||ZS145-11||157||YCT280-4A||30||1320/132||...||3||130.71|
|Φ 2.5× 50||0.516-1.549||3.5||5.5||ZS165-7||99.96||YCT355-4A||55||1320/440||...||3||167.5|
|Φ 3× 48||0.3309-3.309||3.5||35||ZL130-14||32.11||ZSN4-250-21B||90||1000/100||...||3||237|
|Φ 3.2× 50||0.398-3.975||3.5||50||ZL130-16||40.85||ZSN4-280-11B||190||1500/150||...||3||263|
|Φ 3.3× 52||0.391-3.91||3.5||50||ZSY500-28||27.707||ZSN4-315-082||190||1000/100||...||3||280.8|
|Φ 4× 60||0.396-3.96||3.5||104||ZSY630-35.5||34.601||ZSN4-355-092||315||1000/100||liquie prssure||3||487.5|
|Φ 4.2× 60||0.4165-4.165||3.5||116||ZSY710-35.5||35.526||ZSN4-355-12||420||1000/100||...||3||576.1|
|Φ 4.3× 62||0.398-3.98||3.5||125||ZSY710-35.5||35.714||ZSN4-355-12||420||1000/100||...||3||598.5|
|Φ 4.8× 74||0.35-4||4||208||JH710C-SW305-40||42.226||ZSN4-400-092||630||1500/130||...||3||841|