Dry Minerals Grinding Ball Mill
|FOB Price:||US $7,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $7,000/ set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Dia1500x3000
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 20-22r/min
- Materials: Gold
- Warranty: 1 Year Apart From Wearing Parts
- Installation: We Dispatch Engineer
- Drawing Document: Supply
- Mining Object: Metallic and Non-Metallic Ore Excavator
- Place of Origin: China
- Trademark: Hengxing
- Specification: National standard
- Type: Ball Mill
- Motor Power: 75kw
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Color: Red, blue Black or as Per Your Request
- Model Number: Dia1500X3000
- Capacity(T/H): 2-5
- Price: Factory Price
- Drawing: CAD Drawing
- Transport Package: Export Standard Package
- Origin: Henan, china
Grate discharge ball mill/overflow ball mill: 1. High efficiency, reduce consumption by 30%. 2. Lower comsumption3. Increase
Grate discharge ball mill/overflow ball mill application fields;
Ball mill machine is the key equipment for grinding after the crush process, ball mill is widely used in the manufacture industries, such as cement, silicate, new building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ferrous metal, nonferrous metal and glass ceramics and can be used for the dry and wet grinding for all kinds of ores and other grind-able materials
Grate discharge ball mill/overflow ball mill Features:
1) Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: The dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to differentexpelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals.
The ball mill is a horizontal rotating device transmitted by the outer gear. The materials are transferred to the grinding chamber through the quill shaft uniformly. There are ladder liner and ripple liner and different specifications of steel balls in the chamber. The centrifugal force caused by rotation of barrel brings the steel balls to a certain height and impact and grind the materials. The ground materials are discharged through the discharging board thus the grinding process is finished
Grate discharge ball mill/overflow ball mill Structure:
The machine is composed by feeding part, discharging part, rotation part and driving part (reducer, small driving gear, electric motor and electric control). The quill shaft adopts cast steel part and the liner is detachable. The rotation big gearwheel is made by cast hobbling processing and the drum is equipped with wear-resistant liner, which has good wear-resistance. The machine is with stable and reliable working condition.
|Model||Speed of bucket (r/min)||Weight of ball (t)||Size of feed opening (mm)||size of outputting feed (mm)||Production (t/h)||Power (Kw)||Weight (t)|
|900× 1800||38||1.5||≤ 20||0.075-0.89||0.65-2||18.5||3.6|
|900× 3000||38||2.7||≤ 20||0.075-0.89||1.1-3.5||22||4.6|
|1200× 2400||32||3.8||≤ 25||0.075-0.6||1.5-4.8||45||12.5|
|1200× 3000||32||5||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||1.6-5||45||12.8|
|1200× 4500||32||7||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||1.6-5.8||55||13.8|
|1500× 3000||27||8||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||2-5||90||17|
|1500× 4500||27||14||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||3-6||110||21|
|1500× 5700||27||15||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||3.5-6||132||24.7|
|1830× 3000||24||11||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||4-10||180||28|
|1830× 6400||24||23||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||6.5-15||210||34|
|1830× 7000||24||25||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||7.5-17||245||36|
|2200× 5500||21||30||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||10-22||370||48.5|
|2200× 6500||21||30||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||14-26||280||52.8|
|2200× 7500||21||33||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||16-29||475||56|
|Φ 2200× 9500||21||38||≤ 25||0.074-0.4||18-35||475||62|